TosaFest Code of Conduct
While attending Tosafest, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, vendors, entertainers and volunteers
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the festival grounds
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented festival
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the festival, which is music, food and family activities.
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants in and around Tosafest
Activities that are prohibited:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessary blocking of festival entry points, festival vendors and activities and area businesses
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- No firearms or illegal weapons.
- Persons entering the festival grounds assume all risks incidental to the event. Festival staff reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating any law, rule or policy. Patrons and bags may be searched upon entry.
- Certain items may not be brought on the premises including without limitation: weapons of any kind, alcohol, contraband, illegal drugs and controlled substances.
- The following items are also not permitted: cans or glass bottles, skateboards, in-line skates, bicycles, kites and Frisbees.
- Shirts and shoes are required to be worn at all times.
- All Festival goers will be banded upon entry.
- Proof of age may be required.